Thursday, May 17, 2007

Daddies 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 13 - Baseball Daddies

Maybe it's because I have such a love for baseball. Maybe it's because I'm sitting directly behind home plate at tonight's Astros game. Maybe it just because baseball guys are hot. Whatever the reason I have decided to dedicate this post to some of my favorite hot baseball players, this should make up for me missing a few days. :)
May I present Baseball Daddies!!!



Daddy No. 5... Kyle Farnsworth

















Daddy No. 6... Tim Hudson












Daddy No. 7... Pat Burrell











Daddy No. 8... Nick Markakis






Daddy No. 9... Mark Mulder


















Daddy No. 10... Joe Mauer











Daddy No. 11... Jason Kendall







Daddy No. 12... Jim Hickey
Houston Misses You!




Daddy No. 13... Doug Davis



No comments: