Thursday, March 27, 2008

Daddy Alessandro Calza - My New Love

I've seen so this man so many times. But not until today did I fall in love with him. Alessandro Calza is a gorgeous 37yo daddy from Italy. He's just finish shooting a movie named Ciao in Dallas. The trailer for the movie is at the bottom of this post. This post is my longest ever. I found so many pictures of Alessandro that I could not narrow it down to just 20 or so. I couldn't imagine anyone minding so many pictures. It may not seem like it, but I did leave some hot ones out still. Check out his Website or Friendster Page.












































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHMIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY new love

bancito said...

I just finished watching "Ciao" and I swear, I had a hard on for this guy through the whole damn movie. He is f**king HOT!!! I'd let him do me anytime!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HE is hot. Love the speedos.

TiEx said...

He is pure sex symbol!