Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hot Daddy Nipples

I get several emails (although I secretly wish it were "tons" of emails) commenting on the site and every now and then some of you make suggestions. Well today I got an email from Andy in Germany. He suggested I do a category of Hot Daddy Nipples, he even sent a sample pic. So below I have included his sample pic, which is totally hot, and a few of my favorite Daddy Nipple pictures. :) My challenge to you.... What other categories should I focus on? Help me. This posting everyday thing is not easy (as you can probably tell due to lack of posts everyday). But it sure would be easier with a few suggestions on what or who to blog about. So please keep the suggestions and pictures coming. ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO SEND ME PICS OF HOT DADDIES!!

-Billy

And now.... Hot Daddy Nipples!









1 comment:

larry said...

love to suck on nipples... mine make me cum...